You can choose to lead the recruitment process or select a service where your Account Manager drives the recruitment campaign for you, leaving you time to focus on other business activities. Get the recruitment package that suits your budget and specific vacancy requirements.
A. SOURCING SUPPORT SERVICES
Our HR Support Services consist of 2 service components OR options. These two service components can be selected independently or run concurrently. The offering is focused on reducing your overall recruitment costs significantly, improving on your time to hire and attracting better quality candidates from a range of different sources. Our approach to recruitment reduces traditional agency costs without compromising on the quality of candidates and services we provide. Thus, giving your Internal Recruitment Team time to focus on other related activities.
Option 1: Multiple Job Board & LinkedIn Advert postings – from as little as £380 (UK) / R4500 (RSA) target the Active Talent Pool
Reduce your recruitment fees through selecting one of our Multi Job Board Packages. This service offering will reduce your payments to external providers (advertising and agency) and ensure you get the widest audience possible for your advert campaigns.
Ntice offers a multi job posting service where we will post your job to top UK / SA Job Boards at very competitive rates or we can create a bespoke Multi Job Board package for you. Ntice also adds in a number of additional Job Boards and Social Media job blasts* with no additional cost to you. Add in a 14 or 28 day LinkedIn paid advert to your recruitment campaign. This LinkedIn advert will be targeted and shared with your requested audience via LinkedIn.
We offer you the ability to access our ATS Client Portal to manage and track your advert response in one location, saving you time and ensuring no applicants are lost in your inbox. We will provide insight into your advert response performance per job board to help streamline your future advertising spend. This ensures you spend money only where there is a proven return on investment.
* Social Media job blasts – Ntice will blast your job out to our followers on Social Media. Applicants will be able to click on a link and view the full job details and apply directly to your role via Social Media.
Once your advert run has completed, your Internal Recruitment Team can log into the Client Portal and take over the recruitment campaign from there. Download the CV’s directly and proceed to hire as many candidates as you like – with no additional charges OR you can go on to purchase additional Accelerator Services to speed up your recruitment campaign and widen your candidate pool to include passive candidates.
Option 2: Accelerator Services – Speed up sourcing – Target the Passive Talent pool
Select additional Accelerator Services to speed up your recruitment campaign or help you connect with those hard to find passive candidates. We understand that every role is unique, and we allow you to choose the candidate attraction strategy that compliments your role or your business’ capacity needs at any given time of your recruitment process. You choose where you need help and pay only for the services selected. Advise your Account Manager of your selected services and they will get to work on finding you the best applicants for your role. Please note you can purchase any of our Candidate Accelerator Services independently.
• CV Sourcing and Grading
• Telephonic Screening
• Face-to-face interviews
• Candidate Shortlisting
• Verification Checks
• Reference Checking
• Headhunt Sourcing
B. ADDITIONAL COST REDUCTION SERVICES
• Talent Pooling
This service can be selected for repetitive roles that reoccur throughout the year. We will map the market and run a monthly search based on the agreed criteria and ensure you are kept aware of suitable applicants who come onto the market every month.
• Headhunt Assignment – 1/3rd of your typical search fee
This service can be selected for a business-critical role OR role that requires a direct approach to find passive candidates who do not respond to adverts. Your Account Manager will research the market and proactively approach suitably qualified candidates to gain their interest. These candidates will be briefed on the role in anticipation of contact made by yourselves. This service is offered at a third of the normal Contingency Recruitment Fee.
C. BENEFITS TO OUR CLIENTS
• Reduce your recruitment costs by up to 80%.
• Reduced fees for multiple job postings across top online Job Boards and Aggregators.
• We advertise positions and monitor online responses, providing meaningful insight into your advertising spend ensuring advertising ROI.
• Driving vacancy promotional campaigns on Social Media, across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
• We can raise your company’s profile within the online community by including your company’s brand in your job adverts.
• We are a sourcing specialist firm – we understand your market and where to find the best talent.
• We make use of cutting edge recruitment technology to give us the advantage over other sourcing and talent search providers.
• No candidate ownership clauses – you own all the candidates who respond to your advert.
• Cost is based on each campaign you run with us, irrespective of the amount of hires you make per campaign.
• No nasty surprises on fees – determine the fees and cost upfront.
• Lean on us to support your in-house team – giving your in-house team time to focus on other activities.
• CV Database Search and Sourcing – attracting both active and passive candidates through proactive search campaigns across the major Job Boards and various Social Media Platforms. Collectively, giving you access to over 20 million CV’s.
• Clients will be given direct access to Ntice’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to easily download, track and manage applications online.
• Assigned a dedicated Account Manger to drive your sourcing and selection campaigns.
Call us today to discuss any of the above services further
– 0121 285 3888 (UK)
– 087 354 9037 (RSA)