Why we collect your data
Our clients expect us to identify the best individuals to fill roles within their business. To do this we proactively source top performers across the UK and South Africa by using a combination of Job Boards and Social Media. Certain assignments are run confidentially (without reference to the data subject) and we do also run advertising campaigns to source suitable individuals. We will always initiate contact with you via phone or email to ensure you are interested in a role before submitting your details / CV / personal data to a client.
To offer our services effectively, we research systems, online databases and network with people in industry. Due to the nature of our role we are required to process personal data quickly, confidentially and often without reference to the data subject. We process such data in accordance with the Data Protection Laws, regularly using our legitimate interest where it is not possible or feasible to speak directly with the data subject.
We collect information from candidates through research, directly when you submit your CV to an advert or when you send this to us via email or post. We also collect information from you when you speak with any Ntice employee.
How we use your personal data
The personal data we collect from you is used for a number of purposes:
• If we believe you are suitable for a specific role, we will reach out to you to discuss the role – via email or phone.
• We will discuss the role with you, if you are interested in the role we will ask for a copy of your CV which we will then share with our client.
• If successful, you might be shortlisted for an interview with our client.
• For the CV Writing and Social Media Profiling services, we will require relevant information from you to enable us to create and compile this offering.
• We will use client data to perform our recruitment services to you and other legitimate business purposes such as marketing
• We may invite you to become a candidate in respect of the provision of our recruitment services.
What do we collect and process?
We collect and process personal data about you, your name, address, telephone number and personal and work email address. We will only use your information in accordance with this Policy, or where we are required or authorised by law to disclose your information to others or, have your permission to do so.
• If you respond to a job advert or we contact you to discuss a role, you will be asked to submit additional personal data.
• This includes information such as, education current and past career history and CV.
• Your CV may contain employment history, education, professional qualifications, and memberships, details of papers written, references and referees, amongst other things.
• We may also collect personal data from third-party databases and other public sources.
• As well as basic contact information we will also collect information about your role and other information provided to us by your organisation.
• We will use client data to perform our recruitment services to you and other legitimate business purposes such as marketing.
Safeguarding your personal data
Our aim is to safeguard your privacy whilst providing an excellent service to our candidates and clients. Collecting personal data is necessary in order for us to identify the best individuals for every role we work. We protect your personal data, from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note we do our utmost to safeguard your data, but no system can ever declare that they are 100% fail proof and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our reasonable control.
Our commitment to you:
• We will collect, process and use the personal data we or you share with us with us in a way that is fair, transparent, and honest
• We will only use the personal data that you share with us for the recruitment services outlined in this policy
• We do not sell your data
• You have the right to have your personal data deleted – to action this request contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will always respect your personal data rights
• We will do all that we can to protect the personal data that you share with us through reasonable technical and organisational safeguards and measures.
• We will always comply with the current UK Information Commissioner’s Office guidance
If you suspect any misuse or loss of or unauthorised access to your personal data please let us know immediately. Contact us on email@example.com